Electrolysis and waxing hair removal services
The best methods to remove unwanted hair are waxing and electrolysis.
Waxing is a semi-permanent hair removal method. Consider these benefits:
- Helps to exfoliate your skin
- Lasts a long time – typically 3 weeks of smooth, silky skin
- Hair regrowth will be thinner and finer with repeated waxing
- Less chance of ingrown hairs which can happen with shaving
Electrolysis is the best permanent method to remove unwanted hair. Here are a few benefits that may surprise you:
- It has minimal discomfort for some clients (some areas are more sensitive than others)
- there is no ongoing maintenance if the client chooses
- Minimal after-care – just use a gel to soothe the skin and avoid exposure to the sun for a few days
- Can be used on all types of hair
- Can be used on all types of skin – even sensitive skin
- It is the least expensive lifetime hair removal solution
Electrolysis – Permanent Hair Removal
Electrolysis is a safe and proven way to remove unwanted body hair permanently. While you can use electrolysis on any part of the body the most common areas are upper lip, chin, eyebrows, hairline, underarms and bikini line.
The number of electrolysis treatments needed vary from person to person depending on various factors such as coarseness of the hair, the number of hairs to be removed and so on. Appointments can range from 5 minutes to an hour and the frequency is typically weekly or bi-weekly. We suggest you come in for a free consultation so we can give you an estimate of what will be involved.
Our certified and experienced electrolysis technicians use the most effective equipment and techniques. We only use safe, disposable needles. And if you have sensitive skin we have gold needles available for an extra $2 charge.
- 5 minutes $19
- 10 minutes $27
- 15 minutes $33
- 30 minutes $48
- 45 minutes $63
- 60 minutes $73
- 90 minutes $112
Waxing – Temporary Hair Removal
Waxing removes the hair from the root lasting about four to six weeks. Almost any area of the body can be waxed including eyebrows, legs, arms, back, abdomen, feet, hands and pubic area (bikini). At Déjà Vu Spa, we use both soft and hard wax by Épillyss in different formulations for your comfort, leaving your skin feeling soft and smooth.
Choose from two types of waxing:
Strip waxing (soft wax) – a thin layer of wax is spread over the skin. A cloth or paper strip is applied firmly to adhere the strip to the wax and the wax to the skin and is then pulled against the direction of the hair growth.
Stripless waxing (hard wax) – a thick layer of wax is applied and then removed when cool. This waxing method is a good option for people with sensitive skin and can be less painful. Great for face, underarm, bikini, and Brazilian.
- Eyebrows $18
- Lip or chin $16
- Brow and lip or chin $31
- Brow and lip and chin $46
- Bikini $40
- LA bikini $50
- Brazilian $60
- Underarm $28
- Arm $45
- Half leg (calf) $42
- Upper half (thigh) $47
- Full leg (includes bikini) $87
Déjà Vu Spa affordably priced services:
- Finger nails and toe nails need proper care.
- Treat your skin with some of our finest European products.
- Lashes and brows – we have great ways to enhance your eyes.
- Enjoy one of our 5 delightful spa day options and 3 exceptional body treatments.
- Get the look you want with our make-up lesson service.
- Look and feel your very best with our men’s spa services.
- Choose from 5 medispa services.
- We have safe nail care for pregnant women.
- Get more with our special promotions.
- Join our spa team.
- Shop for great products – for yourself or for a gift.
- Each week read a new health or beauty tip.
Contact us and book your appointment today!