Do you have questions?
Sorry but… all spas have been ordered closed by the Province of Ontario starting April 3. The plan is to re-open on June 2. We will be contacting all our clients who had an appointment booked during this shutdown period to reschedule. Thank you for your continued support.
What Deja Vu is doing for your safety:
We have studied the provincial guidelines and have ensured that not only do we meet the standards but also exceed them wherever we can to enhance the safety of our clientele and our staff while delivering a relaxing and pleasurable visit at our spa.
• We have completely sanitized the spa (workstation, furniture, equipment, tools, supplies) prior to opening and will do a full sanitization between each client.
• We have updated our training on disinfection, sanitization and infection control protocols.
• We have installed signage to remind everyone of the new rules and safety standards.
• We will ask each staff and client to answer the Safe Visit Protocol questionnaire.
• Each worker will only service one client at a time. Children are not to come into the spa unless they have an appointment.
• Please arrive to your appointment timely (no more than 10 minutes early). At this time we ask that you wait outside until 2-3 minutes before your appointment. Our waiting area is currently closed. Our coat area is unavailable. Please bring only a phone and your method of payment.
• Upon arrival, please use the hand disinfecting gel, and we would appreciate your wearing a mask for the duration of your visit. If you don’t have a mask we have some for purchase at minimal cost.
• Note also that our refreshment services are limited to water, coffee and tea in disposable cups, and that all magazines have been temporarily removed.
To respect social distancing restrictions and extended sanitation guidelines, we have taken the following measures:
• We have installed sneeze guards at the reception desk and manicure stations.
• We have hand disinfecting gel at the reception desk and at every station. Hand soap is available at all our handwashing stations and in the restrooms, with single use cloth towels.
• Spaced styling workstations, and private aesthetic treatment rooms.
• Our team will be wearing PPE (masks, gloves, face shields, protective goggles) for some services.
• We will continue with a single use cape for the duration of the visit of each of our guests.
• For your protection and relaxation, the hair wash stations will be conversation free.
• Note that we will wash every client’s hair before a hair cut, without exception.
Our retail area is fully operational so please ask for assistance. Our team will prepare your retail order for you and have it ready for pick-up as you leave the spa.
There will be NO walk-ins. Services are by appointment only. If you are in need of any products please phone or email us ahead of time.
We are continuing to contact clients that were cancelled in March and scheduling them first. Please be patient with us – we will contact you. If you did not have an appointment with us over the last 3 months and are in need of a service please send us an email telling us what services you need, your availability and if you have a preference for a particular staff person.
And thank you so very much for supporting a local small business!
Sandy and the Deja Vu Team